Calibration in a windows store app

All development related discussions that does not concern a specific programming language. For example, JSON data format, server communication etc.

Calibration in a windows store app

Postby laulau » 05 Aug 2015, 09:55

Hi,
I'm working with Visual Studio 2013 and C#. I'm trying to integrate the Calibration (TETWinControls.Calibration from the language Tutorial on the site) in a windows store app (as soon as the app starts you get on a calibration page where you can calibrate).
The problem is that I have to reference Windowsbase.dll, Presentationframework.dll and PresentationCore.dll on my own. As soon as I do so, I get a million following errors.
So has anybody ever done this before or has an idea how to integrate calibration in a windows store app?
Thanks for any help!
laulau

Re: Calibration in a windows store app

Postby Martin » 05 Aug 2015, 10:45

It's because the C# code is written for the full .Net framework, which is only available for desktop applications. We currently have no samples available for Windows RT.

First step would be to make sure the communication with the server API is available. Can you include the C# client DLL and receive data?

Second step would be to extract the logic from CalibrationRunner.cs and convert it to a Windows-RT compatible format (e.g. using the Metro UI framework).
Martin

Re: Calibration in a windows store app

Postby laulau » 05 Aug 2015, 11:05

I tried to include the client and receive data, for this I used the example 'Getting data' on this site. First I started the server and calibrated.
But I have 2 errors with the PresentationFramework.dll. I'm not able to use it (I sadly don't know the exact error because I only have the error in German).
laulau

Return to General