Announcing Eyeproof: A cloud-based analytics platform

Discussions related to using The Eye Tribe Tracker for passive gaze data collection and analysis, such as market research or usability studies.

Announcing Eyeproof: A cloud-based analytics platform

Postby Martin » 10 Mar 2014, 16:29

Press release today:

The Eye Tribe Launches Cloud-based Eye Tracking Analytics Platform
COPENHAGEN, Denmark and AUSTIN, Texas, March 10, 2014

In short:
The Eye Tribe, a multiplatform eye tracking software firm, today announced the beta release of their cloud-based eye tracking analytics platform, EyeProof.

EyeProof allows you to collect and analyze data on where people look on a website or ad from multiple devices and locations simultaneously. Users can log in to EyeProof analytics platform to view heatmaps, gazeplots and statistics. EyeProof is the first commercial application for the $99 The Eye Tribe Tracker, which started shipping two months ago.

Real eye tracking makes it possible to observe and evaluate human attention objectively and non-intrusively to increase the impact of visual designs. Designers can learn which website content does not get any attention, and why; how strong is the engagement for an ad and how do you improve it.

EyeProof is the first to make real eye tracking analytics available independent of a single computer. Instead, data are analyzed across multiple platforms and users in a cloud-based server. EyeProof is also a fully mobile eye tracking system that allows designers to test ads and websites on a tablet.

The EyeProof beta analytics platform is available at www.eyeproof.net and can be used by anyone with The Eye Tribe Tracker. Sign up for beta access today!

Here's a teaser:

Martin

Re: Announcing Eyeproof: A cloud-based analytics platform

Postby whitingx » 09 Apr 2014, 12:25

When should people who have signed up for the beta expect to hear about access to Eyeproof?
whitingx

Postby Javier » 11 Apr 2014, 16:54

We're going to start giving access to Eyeproof to a small batch of users, and roll out slowly over the next weeks.

Those of you have signed up will get an email with more information soon ;)
Javier

Postby Domen Lo » 15 May 2014, 12:55

I signed up for the beta today, but I was wondering - why has this not been posted to your official blog? Seems like quite a big deal, especially since you're covering a lot of currently missing functionality.
Domen Lo

Postby Martin » 28 May 2014, 03:31

Good point. We've chosen to do a softer roll-out to get some initial feedback on the platform then let more and more people on. It's important for us that the performance and response times are desktop-class, so far it's been scaling very well.

We will to open up and release more information soon.
Martin

Postby Seedubb » 08 Jul 2014, 22:37

I am trying to use data collected with my eye tribe on my dissertation. Is there any chance I could get access to the eye proof beta? It might be incredibly helpful to me.

Thanks.
Seedubb

Postby Martin » 13 Jul 2014, 04:03

Seedubb,

Shoot an email to henrik at theeyetribe.com, he's taking care of the invites. Should be ready to let some more on the platform now.
Martin

Postby martin.stone » 14 Aug 2014, 12:41

Am I right in understanding that EyeProof requires a Windows machine, and doesn't run on Macs?
martin.stone

Postby Martin » 15 Aug 2014, 13:26

martin.stone wrote:Am I right in understanding that EyeProof requires a Windows machine, and doesn't run on Macs?

At the moment only Win on the client side, it will go multi-platform in the future.
Martin

Postby ragnhild.eg » 22 May 2015, 15:23

We are currently designing a research experiment that we will run with the EyeTribe tracker, hopefully using the EyeProof platform. We are wondering if there are any plans for adding a response functionality? In our case, we want to follow each picture presentation with a question and four response options, where responses can be collected either by the press of a key or using the mouse.

On a side-note, we are genuinely enjoying exploring the new platform! :)
ragnhild.eg

Next

Return to Analysis (Academics, Market research & Usability)