Calibration

Forum for development eye controlled Unity 3D applications

Calibration

Postby stephane.bouilland » 26 May 2016, 08:47

Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to reduce the number of calibration points in the calibration scene. I use the calibration script of Aircraft. I've tried to put a 6 instead of a 9 in
Code: Select all
                    GazeManager.Instance.CalibrationStart(9, this);
and delete 3 lines _CalibrationPoints.add in order to only have 6 but it does not work, the calibration didn't want to launch. I don't mind if there's 6 or 9 points, all I want is to have the possibility of having all my points on the left side or on the right one. I've also tried to put twice the same line and to delete an another one but this time it's launch the calibration but I've got few calibrations points and after nothing..

Is there someone who have an idea of how I can do that ?

Thanks
stephane.bouilland

Re: Calibration

Postby Anders » 13 Jun 2016, 10:25

Changing the number of calibration points will affect the quality (and thereby success rate) of your calibration process.

If you want to modify the calibration process you need to look at the methods that create the calibration points, change those to generate the desired number of points in the desired positions and then start the calibration process with that number.

Also, you should make sure to use the latest version of EyeTribe Unity DevKit as this contains more comments than the early samples.
Anders

Return to Unity