Downloading the SDK - access denied!

All development related discussions that does not concern a specific programming language. For example, JSON data format, server communication etc.

Downloading the SDK - access denied!

Postby garbage » 21 Nov 2014, 11:25

Hi,

I have purchased theeyetribe in spring and it was delivered this summer. Unfortunately, I had some other things to do and therefore wasn't able to spend time for theeyetribe. Finally I unpacked the device yesterday and tried to log in into my account to download the SDK. Unfortunately I wasn't able to log in with my e-mail address as the system responded that the e-mail address is not known. I have tried all other e-mail addresses I might have used, but none of them was recognized.

I don't know if I have messed it up or if my access data got lost. I registered with my university e-mail address again as I'm pretty sure this was the e-mail address used for my order. Unfortunately, the access to download the SDK is locked, instead it asks me to order a new tracker.

I contacted theeyetribe via e-mail but I didn't get any response. I also tried to call in, but was out of luck to catch a human being :(

Now theeyetribe sensor is lying on my desk and I don't have any software to play with it. Very frustrating!

Can someone send me a current SDK?

Thanks!
garbage

Return to General