Build c++ SDK for Codeblocks MiwGw

Forum for development in the C++ programming language.

Build c++ SDK for Codeblocks MiwGw

Postby zackbam » 23 Oct 2014, 17:46

Hi!
I try to build the GazeApiLib library for codeblocks-mingw on WIndows 7 64-bit. I have built boost 1.56 by typing:
Code: Select all
bootstrap.bat mingw
b2 toolset=gcc

It succeeds. Then I try to generate the codeblocks project with cmake. I set the generator to CodeBlocks - MinGw Makefile, the source code to the "tet-cpp-client-master" folder, and the boost library to the folder I built boost. It succeeds:
Boost version: 1.56.0
Found the following Boost libraries:
  thread
  system
Configuring done
Generating done

Then I open the generated TET_CPPSDK.cbp project in codeblocks and I try to build. I get the following errors:
||=== TET_CPPSDK, GazeApiLib ===|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_iocp_io_service.ipp|466|error: '::VerSetConditionMask' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_iocp_io_service.ipp|467|error: 'VER_MAJORVERSION' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_iocp_io_service.ipp|467|error: 'VER_GREATER_EQUAL' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'void boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::move_construct(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&, boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|106|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'void boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::move_assign(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&, boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service&, boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|158|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'void boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::destroy(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|200|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'boost::system::error_code boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::close(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&, boost::system::error_code&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|251|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'boost::system::error_code boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::cancel(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&, boost::system::error_code&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|302|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp||In member function 'void boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::register_wait_callback(boost::asio::detail::win_object_handle_service::implementation_type&, boost::asio::detail::win_mutex::scoped_lock&)':|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|376|error: 'RegisterWaitForSingleObject' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|402|error: '::UnregisterWaitEx' has not been declared|
C:\Users\zackbam\Documents\boost_1_56_0MinGw\boost\asio\detail\impl\win_object_handle_service.ipp|418|error: 'RegisterWaitForSingleObject' was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 14 seconds) ===|[/quote]

I managed to build the library for Visual Studio following a similar procedure. But due to some strange incompatibilities, I have to use codeblocks in my openframeworks project. Another project in Visual Studio with openFrameworks works just fine with EyeTribe. Any hints of how I can make EyeTribe work with codeblocks mingw? It seems to be a boost issue...
zackbam

Re: Build c++ SDK for Codeblocks MiwGw

Postby mathieujofis » 08 Apr 2015, 02:08

I'm having the same issue, except with regular MinGW as well as msys. Has anyone figured this out?
mathieujofis

Return to C++